Welcome to geostellar.com, a website operated by Geostellar, Inc.
When we use the phrase “Personal Information”, we mean information about you that is personally identifiable to you. When we use the phrase “Anonymous Information”, we mean information that is not associated with or linked to you directly or to your Personal Information.
How we collect information
The Personal Information we gather enables us to provide the Geostellar Services to you and helps us learn more about the use of the Website and Services. We collect Personal Information that you submit to us when you communicate with us. When you register with us and create an account, we require you to provide certain Personal Information. You may alternatively connect to Geostellar through Facebook or another social networking service, in which case we may collect your name and other information from that website. When you communicate with us by sending us an email, we may collect and store any information that is contained in your communications with us. We may request additional information to support your access to the Website or Services. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit the features of the Website or Services you can use.
Disclosure - Usage of third party cookies
Our relationship with social networking services
We have created interfaces that allow you to connect with social networking services such as Facebook and Twitter (“SNS”) through our Website. We work with the SNS’s in a way that allows you to authorize us to access your account on that SNS on your behalf. You can revoke our access to any SNS at any time by amending the appropriate settings from within your account settings on the applicable SNS.
How we use information
We will use your Personal Information to:
- Administer your Account
- Provide you with Geostellar Services and support
- Tailor the features, content, performance and support of the Website or Geostellar Services to you
- Market products and services to you that we believe may be of interest to you, both on and off the Website. This may include Products and Services or targeted advertisements
- However, we will not disclose your Personal Information to Suppliers or advertisers without your permission
- Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems
- Improve the quality of the Website and the Geostellar Services; and
- Communicate with you about the Website and the Geostellar Services.
We may keep you logged into our Website or Geostellar Services, collect your click-stream data, and personalize your experience on the Website. We may use your Anonymous Information to analyze usage patterns so that we may enhance the Website or Services, improve the content of our software, and customize the Website or Services to you.
How we disclose information
- We may disclose certain Personal Information:
- To third party vendors who help us provide the Geostellar Services or the Website;
- To third parties to whom you ask or authorize us to send Personal Information (including Suppliers and third party advertisers);
- To a company that merges with us, acquires us, or purchases our assets, including in bankruptcy,; or
We may disclose Anonymous Information without restriction
Accessing and controlling your information
The Website is not directed to children and children are not eligible to use our Geostellar Services. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. We do not collect or maintain Personal Information from people we actually know are under 13 years of age, and no part of our Website or Geostellar Services is designed to attract people under 13 years of age. If we later learn that a User is under 13 years of age, we will take steps to remove that User's Personal Information from our databases and to prevent the User from utilizing the Website and the Geostellar Services.
Alternately, you may write to us at:
224 W King Street, Martinsburg, WV 25401